Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mr Tip Top

My bones have already started shivering...na na...its not out of fear but because of the Mr Tip Top will meet some people including me and my colleague this evening. What am I going to ask is not that is worrying me but how many Saridon and Combiflam I need to carry is my biggest worry. If I survive the ordeal, I will come back and post a blog but if I am no more, all of my readers know what happened. This has again pushed me into memory lane when I had met him for the first time, I nearly survived a heart attack as to whether I was meeting a Union Minister or a constable of local police. This time, I have to undergo the torture again because one of colleague seems to be intrigued that can anyone be this inefficient. So its better to show him and let him have a first hand experience rather than believe what people say. Also because I want him to narrate a story to his grandchildren one day that "Humare Pyare Mantri ji". Ever wondered that Mr Tip Top can put to shame even cine star Jitendra because of his dressing sense.

No comments: