Monday, January 19, 2009

deshdrohi -- a torture :(


Deshdrohi...Hey friends have you heard about this movie. I have a very dear friend who had been insisting that this movie needs to be watched and the leading actor Kamal Rashid Khan is a hunk and an actor by birth. The only thing where I went wrong was taking my dear dear friend on the face value. So let me try and recollect the trauma I had to undergo in watching this movie with my brother on a pirated DVD, a copy of which is available at all paan-bidi shops in Mumbai. The first scene begins at some village where a guy is regularly being beaten up by his father. Eh! is he the hero...yes hero...in his under-shirt showing his supposed to be masculine (read malnourished) body. A unique movie where a love song begins with 90 seconds of the movie. Thanks to the fast-forward button on the remote control which gave me a respite for sometime so that I could control my brains from exploding. His dialogue delivery was somewhat akin to a women vegetable vendor whose voice has lost its cord because of excessive shouting. Then comes a time when this malnourished hero transforms into Sylvester Stallone of Hollywood and starts beating bad men. Hello, wake up...I am only sharing a torture...Then comes a scene where the macho-man KRK emerges out from a garbage truck to kill one of the villain. That scene was quite close to reality. Garbage coming out from the right place. As I struggled towards the end, it was the time for KRK Saheb to surface from the ground and that too jumping 10 feet into air...as if somebody had kicked his bums asking him to get lost into the space. His shout....Shrivaaaaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvv.... I wished this earth bursts again and he goes back from where he came. And till I came to know that the entire movie was his contribution only...Producer/Lead role/lyrics/screenplay dialogue/story writer. On this occasion, I would like to thank the honourable Judges of the Bombay High Court who banned the movie and saved the Mumbaikers from the torture...at least for sometime. Ah I forgot to tell you the reason why I narrated you this story. I would recommend that this movie should be shown to terrorists (captured). Trust me they will start singing like parrots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir there s famous saying in bhojpuri-jindagi jhand ba phir bhi ghamand bha- he has to be proud he got your attention and a chance to share space with Mr.Abdulla, Mr. Patil(s) on your blog. want to share another news with you, this joker s planning to make sequel of this movie.Please must watch & inform us.