Monday, September 15, 2008

Changing colours....

Hi, everyone. My friend Tip Top seems to be in some problem eventually. After all it took three serial blasts in less than two months to make the UPA government to wake up. Poor Lalu Ji, who generally is seen as a patient man, was virtually seen today tearing off his clothes. After all he must not have seen inefficiency to this extent even when he was Chief Minister of Indian state of Bihar. Answers for question are being sought by 100 crore population of this country and our Tip Top is leaving no occasion to put to shame bollywood stars. As my boss says that a picture can speak 1000 words, i am attaching some of his photographs.. changing colours. One needs to think, actually what our Home Minister is interested in. Showing off his wardrobe collection or understanding the situation (I mean the internal situation of the country. I had a chance of meeting this Honourable Minister lately (though after that I have cursed myself so many times). Sitting in his chair, with files around, walks an aide of Mr Tip Top with a video camera. Well, well, what is he upto. And within no time, my curiosity was put to rest by him when he said that he would be recording the conversation. Okie, thats wonderful. And I began my first question, followed by second and when I began to mumble my third question, I was told that I am not supposed to ask uncomfortable questions. Then what is the country's Home Minister interested in answering? If not about the internal situation, Kashmir, left-wing extremism, attacks on Christians - then - may be about the unusual monsoon, how to stitch clothes, how to keep the hair glued, dress sense or 10 ways to become inefficient. One can see that appeals on the faces of one billion population -- Mr Patil, please retire.

No comments: