Friday, September 19, 2008

We shall over come...

Dear readers, this week has been turbulent for Indians when terror groups have exhibited that they can strike at their will as and whenever they feel and the more bad news was that Mr Tip Top was continuing despite opposition from within the ruling government. A systematic decay of the office of Home Minister has been seen. I was talking to an old man whose words shook me from within. "I at times wonder whether this was the same office where Sardar Patel used to work...," he said and left me speechless. Over the years there has been a constant decay oxidization of the iron (left by iron man of India) and finally it has gained so much of rust that it needs to be changed. Wonder whether Mr Tip Top can sleep properly after knowing that he has been a big a disaster in all spheres. Bureaucrats attending his meetings, those I know personally, virtually come out disgusted. Through this blog I pay tribute to all those Indian's whose wishes and aspirations for change of Mr Tip Top did not come true. Oops! Mr Tip Top loves to talk in percentages and I know 99.9 per cent wished that he should go. But dont loose heart my fellow countrymen, we shall overcome one day, deep in my heart, I do believe....that we shall over come one day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr TIPTOP seems to be doing everything with a peace of mind and much ease that is why he has the audacity to make comments like "The government had some advance knowledge that such an attack might take place. "What we didn't have was the place and the time,". What was he waiting for a person to knock on his door to say we have planted a bomb at X place now send someone to defuse it.......